SelectCare Benefits Network Customer Service
Contact SelectCare Benefits Network
- (888) 331-1002
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
About SelectCare Benefits Network
SelectCare Benefits Network is a company that provides various Patient Assistant Programs. SelectCare Benefits Network is a great solution as medicine is quite expensive today, and Patient Assistant Programs allow saving money. Patient Assistance Programs started in 1950s thanks to U.S government. SCBN Advocacy was established in 2002. The aim of this organizations is to help patients with lower income to afford buying medications. SCBN offer more than 250 Patient Assistance Programs. The company has already helped over 30,000 patients to get their medications. SCBN also takes care of paperwork. SCBN ensures patients they will be continuously supplied with meds directly from pharmaceutical companies.
SelectCare Benefits Network is ranked 142 out of 1007 in Insurance category
SelectCare Benefits Network Stats
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare SelectCare Benefits Network to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
- Middletown Township, New Jersey, United States
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Westfield, Massachusetts, United States
- Saco, Maine, United States
- Chicago Heights, Illinois, United States
- Cleveland, Georgia, United States
- Denver, Colorado, United States
- Eastover, South Carolina, United States
- Irvine, California, United States